Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wedded Bliss

I had the pleasure and honor of shooting my first wedding this past weekend. It was such an amazing experience. The bride was the mother of a friend of mine. There is something magical about a bride on her wedding day, such beauty and grace. I am thankful for the opportunity to share these moments and capture them for this wonderful couple. I learned so much from doing this shoot and absolutely love some of the images. I could not wait to share them!



This is the bride's son walking her down the aisle. She could not keep her eyes off of the groom. It was so touching.

He was just beaming from ear to ear watching her walk down the aisle.



He swept her into his arms for a dance as soon as they walked down the aisle. Such a perfect moment...

The three granddaughters were the flower girls. The colors everyone wore were so vibrant, I could not resist playing with the images.


This was a wonderful afternoon spent with special people. I am thankful they trusted me to capture these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words