Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Adorable Boys

I was able to capture this beautiful family this past weekend. I last took their pictures when the little one was still waiting to make his arrival. It is amazing to see these children grow. It was a fun session. Little R was really in the mood to smile at the beginning and I am glad we captured those when we did. Big R was a ham for me, to say the least! It was a lot of fun and I hope we got what you wanted Elsa. Thank you for having me in your home and letting me play with your adorable boys.
I just could not get enough of Little R with those eyes and lips. He is such a cutie!
A mom with her boys :)

All the boys...

Big R was telling a funny joke or something at this moment. I love a tradition family photo, but these tell such a deeper story. There is something so sweet about this family.
These boys love each other so much. Little R just adores his big brother, Except he did not want to smile when he was in the picture with him :)
Just look at those cheeks and smile
Like I said, a total ham for me! I loved it though and he was having a great time.

Such sweet boys.
I had such a wonderful time capturing this family. There are quite a few more I need to go through still, but could not resist these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words