Tuesday, December 29, 2009

3 Generations of Family...

I had the pleasure of meeting this family for the first time this weekend. We met at the Preserve while it was still a little bit chilly! The kids were so much fun! It seemed as if I was just playing in the park with my own kids while taking some pictures. It was a relaxed time and I hope everyone else had a great time as well! I am glad we were able to schedule this with work schedules and travel plans.
There are a lot more images, but these were some that grabbed my attention.







This last image is one of my absolute favorites. Not only is it a mother with her daughters, but I adore how C's hair seems to be glowing. I just love it.

This family was just so much fun to shoot. I loved spending the morning capturing who they are. I hope the images are what you all wanted! Thank you so much, I can't wait for you to see the rest of your images!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words