Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Two boys and lots of smiles...

I had the pleasure of spending some time with this beautiful family this past weekend. This is a sweet friend of mine which made the experience even more fun. We played with the timing and the foliage to make this a great experience for the randomly napping infant and the allergy stricken family members! :)
I just kept adding my favorites to this post because there are so many images I just love from this session. Beth, I hope we got what you were imagining! There are more to come...but I have to keep some a surprise! Enjoy!

There is something so sweet and special about a mother with her two boys...

This little man does not like to smile for a camera. I kid you not, he would smile up a storm...until he saw my camera. I can be tricky though so we did get a few :)

It has been amazing to watch this little man grow up. I have known him since he was about 6 months old and he is now almost 4. What a sweet and special kid




Thank you for allowing me into this precious family time. It was a lot of fun. Hope you like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words