Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A growing girl...

I had the joy this weekend to see how much this little beauty has grown. I could not believe it was already time for her 6 month photo shoot! I am loving the fact that I get to help capture her first year. The weather held out beautifully for us. It was a little warm, but a little breeze and it was nice in the shade. Had we tried to do this later in the day, it would have been too windy. I love it when the weather works with me!


It was such a fun time. This precious little girl is so full of smiles, it makes my job pretty darn easy! Here is a little sneak preview. As always, i am keeping some of my favorites to myself :)

Look at those blue eyes!
These two are quite the pair. He has been a protective big brother since she was born. It is really sweet to see how they react to each other, especially as she grows up!



Like I said, this little girl is so full of smiles I couldn't stop taking pictures!






She is in the stage of everything in the mouth, there was no way to fight it. At least K & C can look back and remember what their daughter was like at 6 months!




Can't forget one of the mom and dad!


As always, K & C it was such a pleasure capturing your family. I can not believe how fast time is going! Before we know it, we will be doing her 9 month and 1 year pictures! I hope you enjoy these, there are plenty more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words