Monday, November 17, 2008

A beautiful family

I had the pleasure of taking this beautiful families pictures this weekend. It was fun chasing the kids around getting pictures. I thank them for being so understanding, since I was not completely feeling myself! I just love some of the images I got. I hope you like them Kelly. There are lots more, these are just some of my favorites!
Aren't they just picture perfect...
She LOVED the camera. I love how you can see everyone else in the background.

These two are just an adorable couple. You can see how much they love each other.

Just being themselves...

Chasing ducks...is there anything better?

So sweet, looking at fish.

These two girls are just so beautiful. I just love the light in their hair. They look angelic.

Just goofing around
Thank you for letting me capture these special moments. I can't wait to get you the rest!

1 comment:

  1. These are really great Deb! I love the light in them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Words