Monday, November 10, 2008

My inspiration

I decided to finally put myself, my creativity and my passion out there for people to see. I have been taking pictures of friends for a few years now. It has mainly been by word of mouth and people I know. I finally decided it was time to put myself out there a little bit more and create this blog for my photography. I need to let my creative juices flow a little bit more, and this is the way for me to do it. What better way to start this new adventure than with my greatest inspiration. We went to a great preserve this morning and the kids had a great time. Here is to my new adventure!Splish, splash fun in the water!
I love this one of both of them, just simply them.

He loved those wood chips.

I love the way she plays, adventure everywhere!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words