Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Love and Innocence

There is something so pure about a mother-to-be. No matter how a child comes into the world, there is such anticipation, love and excitement before the child is born. I just love to take maternity pictures. I had a wonderful time taking this mom's pictures. Her son was in a great mood and kept saying "cheese" for me. It was a really nice morning and I am in love with these pictures. They are such a loving family, I can't wait to meet their new little one!

I loved that the Christmas tree was up, so did Robby! It was fun to get pictures with such holiday spirit.

A family all saying hello to their newest member to-be

She was standing in front of the tree and the Joy ornament just jumped out at me. I could not have planned it better if I tried. I just love this one.

A beautiful momma

The whole family


The baby was moving quite a bit at this point, I am thinking he liked the attention! It was such a joy to take these pictures. Thank you for letting me be a part of this special and magical time.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics Deb & E. I especially LOVE the one with all three of their hands on her belly....and I love the B & W effect too. It really moved me!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Words