Saturday, December 13, 2008

Waiting....

This lovely couple asked me to take maternity pictures of them. I took their engagement pictures 4 1/2 years ago, so it was extra special. There is something so magical about waiting to be a parent, especially for the first time. This couple is no exception. What I loved the most is the amount of love visible between the two of them. With their jobs, they do not often get to look adoringly into each others eyes. However, on this afternoon I could feel the love they share for each other and this little one. I can't wait to give you the rest of these and meet the little guy when he arrives!

This is one of my favorites. Her hubby was making faces or doing something silly, and she just could not help but laugh.

She is a horse lover and got her little man his first set of spurs. I just wonder how long it will be before he is put on a real horse!

As I was taking pictures of these two, I asked them to look down at her belly. Her hubby would look down, but would sneak these looks at her. It was so natural and full of love. Just so sweet.

It was a gorgeous afternoon and the sun was saying hi through these trees. Thank you for stepping outside for some of these shots. Look at the beautiful belly.

Love this!

We had to get some shots of the whole family before little man arrives.

Again, just so much love and excitement for what is to come.

I just have so many favorites from this session. This was such a fun shoot for me. She and I became friends when I was pregnant with my first and it is so special to see her experience this. I know the adventure will be starting very soon. Thank you for letting me capture these moments. I can not wait work on the rest and give you the disk. I hope you like them and that little man comes soon for you!

1 comment:

  1. Really great photos. I love the look he was giving her. It made me cry, because it made me think of the way my husband looked at me when I was pregnant with our daughter.

    xoxo Nita

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Words