Friday, April 24, 2009

Such cuties

I finally got the joy of taking pictures for a friend of mine. We have been trying to get these taken for almost 4 months now. She wanted some pictures similar to ones she had taken of her little girl when she was 3 months old. Even though D is 6 months now, we were able to capture most of what she wanted. It was a lot of fun. Of course D decided to play with his schedule that day so we had about 15-20 minutes of photo time! :) It was fun. He is such a cutie and a joy. I hope you like them Bonnie, there are more that I am keeping a surprise!
I just love the look he gives. It is so deep and meaningful.
Isn't he so cute! I just can not get over him.

Poor D is getting some teeth or they are deciding whether to come or not, because all he wanted was to put everything in his mouth! I just love the mischievous look he is giving me.
Finally we let up on him and he got to have a bottle and go to sleep. It was the perfect time to get great shots of his hands and feet though! I love his content look in the background of this. He is taking his bottle and slowly drifting off to sleep, so peaceful.

I just love baby feet

Of course, once little brother went to sleep M had to get in on the action. She is adorable! Her independent spirit just shines right through. She knew what pictures she wanted and what she did not want, and you could not convince her otherwise! I love a girl who knows what she wants!

One of M's favorite things is to play in the water. This is just so simple and hopefully reminds her mom what she is like at this stage in life.

The fleeting footprints....

She was not really sure she wanted more pictures at this point. I love how expressive she is though. Those eyes and lips....she is just a beauty.
Thank you Bonnie for having me over to take these pictures. I hope you enjoy them. It was fun to take the kids' pictures. There are more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words