Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wonderful Grandkids....

I had the wonderful opportunity to spend the afternoon with these kids again this year. I met this family last year and we did the big group pictures. This year, the kids got to have all the attention! :)
It was a really fun time at the park with these guys. It was neat for me to see how much they have grown in a year. It was a very popular spot for pictures on this particular afternoon, but we still had plenty of choices for places to take pictures.
I hope you like these, as always there are plenty more I am keeping as a surprise!
Enjoy...


Sisters...



This little one was barely sitting up on her own last year, and now she is a full of energy toddler! It was so much fun chasing her around and capturing her smile...

We had to grab a picture of the grandparents with the grandkids!


It was such a fun afternoon with this family. I can't wait to let them see the rest of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words