Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Valentine Project

It has been awhile since I have picked up my camera for anything other than quick shots of the kids. It felt like about time to do something creative. Hubby and I do not usually exchange big gifts for Valentine's Day. I saw an article in the paper last Sunday with this idea....so I figured why not give it a try. I found some verses and poems which said something to me and am going to blow one of these up for Hubby. I like that it is personal...yet inexpensive!






This last one is my favorite. This is one of the readings from our wedding....

It feels good to get my camera back in my hands. Hopefully there will be more images coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. great shots with the words and ring! I love how the ring makes a heart shadow! also- great portrait work - nice lighting!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Words