Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The start of the season...

I absolutely LOVE starting my busy season with this family.  Not only are they good friends, but they are really creative.  It is always fun to come up with new ideas with them.  This is one of my favorite sessions with them.  It seemed like we were all on the same page and full of laughter and a lot of smiles ! That is a perfect session :)




 The sweetest thing about this mother daughter picture is that little Miss A asked for it.  Mom didn't ask for it, daughter did.  I love that she is feisty and full of spunk and energy...but wants to sit with momma for a picture!
 She wanted another picture with her brother as well....but would NOT look at me.  But, there is something simply beautiful about his arm around her in a casual yet protective way.  Simple beauty these two possess...


I truly love my sessions with this family.  It never feels like work.  It feels like a wonderful morning capturing them through images.  It is a joy to work with you all!  Enjoy these...there are SO many more that I love!  But...have to keep some surprises for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words