Saturday, November 17, 2012

Two sweet kids...

I was able to spend the morning with the lovely H family.  We have known each other since our boys were little.  It was so fun to see them grow up together.  I have not seen them for months since they moved to a different town!  It was so sweet to spend time capturing the personalities of these two precious kids! 
 
It was a gorgeous morning with lovely cloud cover and neither too hot nor cold.  Could not ask for anything better!
 
 This little girl did everything she could to not let me capture her fun personality!  Luckily, I was quicker with snapping pictures than she thought I would be ;)
 The excitement was stepping on the ants or the "lavala".  They were done with me at this point, but tolerated me since they could play at the same time!  Whatever works is good with me!



 I truly can not believe how little this guy was when I first met him!  It is crazy how much he has grown up!

H Family, enjoy this little preview!  There are a ton more, but I like to keep my surprises! :)  It was so nice to catch up a little bit with you guys too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words