Wednesday, March 18, 2009

15 months

Our little man turned 15 months on the 8th. I wanted to get some pictures to really capture what he is doing right now. I think these do just that. He has grown up so much over these last 3 months. He is becoming more daring and adventurous like his sister, yet he still has the laid back attitude. Can't wait to see what the future holds for you my man!
Pretending to be serious, he gives this look usually right before he smiles
He was flirting with a friend of mine here.

"Mom, I had fun climbing this rock. Now, I will take a little break"


He (and his sister) have these beautiful pouty lips. I just love them!

We have still been seeing this pose from him lots lately. In 3 months he grew an inch and a half and gained almost 3 pounds. No wonder he has been tripping over his feet. Plus, his feet have grown almost a size again!

I love that he is getting so big, yet still shows he is young. He still gets up just like this. I am going to miss this pose when he grows up.

The simple things still mesmerize him. He was just watching the wind blow through the trees. Such amazement and wonder on his face.
I have been taking the time lately to capture more of my own kids and what they do everyday. I want to remember all these little moments that fade so quickly. I know I captured my man this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words