Sunday, March 22, 2009

A special project

My mom asked me for help doing a special project for my dad for either his birthday or for Father's Day. He loves trains. He is currently in the process of building a custom train table for his growing collection of trains. She wanted to do a photo collage of train pictures for the "train room". I am happy to help her. The kids and I met them at the train park yesterday to try to get some pictures. Luckily I always have my camera, so my dad was not wondering what I was doing. So...here are some of the shots. I typically do not take abstract pictures of objects, but this was fun. Her thought was to capture pieces of the trains, keep just enough to know what it might be. Hope you like the first attempt Mom! :) I put up all of them in black and white, I just love the crispness of the images

Critter is getting really attached to his Papa. I love it. I know my dad can not wait to teach him how to play golf and show him all of his trains!






I thought this one was cool with the crossing arm and the train going behind it.






I had to end with a picture of the kids with my parents. It was a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Encouraging Words