Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Belly Love...

I adore Maternity photo sessions. There is something so pure and amazing about this time in a life. I had the pleasure of doing this session this past weekend. This is a sister of a friend of mine. She was in town for her nephews birthday and we fit in a session. Unfortunately her husband had to work, so she got all of the attention! It was a beautiful morning with a truly beautiful mother. Thank you Shannon for scheduling this with me. It was such a nice time. There are more pictures, but these are some of my favorites! Enjoy...






We fit in a few sister and family shots while I was doing a session with her sister. It really could not have worked out better.

Pure beauty in a belly....thank you Shannon for allowing me into this time. It was a joy. I can not wait to get you the rest of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words