Sunday, October 25, 2009

A special 4 year old...

This is such a special family for me to shoot. I have been taking this guy's pictures since he turned 1! I can not believe this was his 4 year session. We have become good friends over the years and our kids play well together. I never know what adventure they will lead me on during a photo session :) It is always a pleasure to spend time with the four of them. We were lucky this time because Heather's parents and sister were in town for the 4th birthday party. So we actually got a picture of almost the whole family!
It was so much fun taking these pictures. I hope you like them Heather!




I LOVE this one. Even though the boys are not looking at the camera, they are holding hands. It is hard to catch those moments with these two. Usually they are having too much fun running and playing to stop for a moment like this...

Sweet exploration of a new place, not much is more simple and sweet.

He is such a sweet 4 year old full of curiosity and life

A momma and her boys...

Thank you for having me be such a part of these boys lives. It is so wonderful to capture them as they grow. There are plenty more too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words