Thursday, October 15, 2009

My girl is growing up

This space is typically where I post projects I am working on or previews of sessions for clients. I could not let these pictures go without a post though. Our little girl is turning 5. I took her out 2 different times to try to get her 5 year pictures done. She is in a stage where she needs to "pose" for her pictures. At first it frustrated me that I was not getting a picture of "her"...then I realized this is her. She is my energetic, fun-loving, caring, loving attention, posing child. I love her for who she is...why not capture THAT spirit in the pictures. So...here is our little girl...growing up!

One of her favorite poses, shoulder up to the ear and slightly turned :)



My princess tomboy....loves to pose, dress up, sing and dance...yet jumps, runs, plays, climbs without abandon.


Not sure which pose she was doing here, and I really don't know if I could do this one myself!

Our amazing girl....glad I captured who you ARE...and I love that person! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words