Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fun in the cold...

I had the pleasure of spending a chilly late afternoon with this family. I am glad we had planned on Sunday instead of Saturday, we only had the cold and not the rain. I love when I get to see kids grow up. The last time I had taken their pictures, they were waiting for their daughter's arrival! It is always neat to take pictures of kids I know and see their personalities come across in the pictures. M and family, enjoy these. There are a ton more, I will get them to you really soon.
Hard to tell they were standing in slightly muddy grass!
This smiling girl was not in the mood to smile for me while my camera was in my hand. Luckily, we got a few shots. I wish we could have had video of what we were doing to get the smiles though...bells, noises, you name it! But, it worked!
A bubble machine was a perfect distraction for the pent up energy. Nothing like a bubble break to make a child smile!


I had such a great time with this family. It is amazing to see these kids grow up. M, I will get them to you as soon as I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words