Monday, December 5, 2011

A great family...

I got to hang out with this wonderful family this past Saturday. We have known each other for years, but this was the first time I have taken their pictures. I was pretty impressed they made it for our session. Both girls had been sick all week, then the parents got sick, then my friend woke up with a migraine! The pictures sure did not show it! T and family, I hope you like these. There are plenty more, but I like to keep some for a surprise...
Say "Fashion" to this girl and she will pose! It was adorable...but I had the word Fashion in my head the rest of the day :)
The "Fashion" girls :)
The girls thought it would be a good idea for mom and dad to do the love hearts.


Thank you T Family for spending the morning with me. It was so much fun to interact with you and capture these moments. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words