Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A great family...

I had the pleasure of spending time with this beautiful family this past Saturday. Luckily, they were flexible on the location of our photo session. The first park we tried to go to had a huge Holiday Festival and run going on. Luckily there are so many beautiful places to go in the area, we were able to change! Thanks G Family for being flexible!
It was a lovely time capturing the personalities of their beautiful girls. Enjoy these pictures, there are quite a few more that I am keeping as a surprise!


The funny thing about some of the pictures is not being able to see what is going on behind me! Their mom was running around to get the girls to smile. I wish I could have had two cameras!




Thank you G Family for having me capture these moments. I can't wait for you to see the rest of the images. Enjoy these for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words