Sunday, November 25, 2012

Family of Five

I was able to spend a great morning with the S Family yesterday.  It is so much fun to take their pictures year after year.  It is amazing that I have been capturing this family in the Fall since 2008!  Yikes, time has gone by way to quickly!  It was a perfect morning to be outside.  It was a little warm, but nothing too crazy for the Valley :)
 
There are so many pictures from this session I wanted to share.  But, I try to keep them under 10....just to keep a surprise for the family! I am glad we found a time this year to make the pictures work.  I hope you like these.  There are SO many more....but you will have to be surprised when they are done!  Enjoy
 
 



I am amazed at how these boys have grown up so quickly!  It seems like yesterday I was trying to find their birthmarks in the pictures to make sure I had the right child in the image.  Now, they are in school full time and so grown up!  Amazing how time flies!

 Looking at sweet S makes me realize (once again) how fast time flies by.  She and my daughter have been friends since before they were one!  They are far from that now.  It is wonderful to see how grown up and beautiful she has become :)



 
 
It was a great morning S Family.  Thanks for spending the time with me!  I will get the pictures to you soon...can't wait for you to see the rest of my favorites!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Deb, they look great! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Words