Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Two growing girls...

I had the pleasure of spending Sunday morning with the B Family.  They found a great new location we tried out.  It was a fun morning chasing two beautiful girls around :)
 
B Family, I hope you like these previews.  I have a ton I am still working through, but want to keep some surprises!  Enjoy...
 



 Such a fun age for their little one, Miss A.  She is at the age where staying in one spot is not her thing!  It was a fun challenge to capture them together.  I think the more amusing thing would have been to take pictures of what we needed to do to get smiles from them at the same time! :)



This was such a great session and morning!  I love some of the moments we captured. I can not wait for you to see all of them!  Enjoy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words