Tuesday, November 27, 2012

One of my favorites...

I was able to spend Sunday afternoon with the great A Family.  I love my sessions with them every year.  Once again, we have known each other since our oldest children were under one year old.  Since they are now in 2nd grade....it's been awhile!  It is so much fun to look back through the years and see this precious family grow.  I love the fact that I get to take generation pictures as well each year.  Since M is an only child, her parents come each year.  So, we get grandparent pictures and family pictures done at the same time.  It is fun and reminds me of what I do with my parents each year.  A Family, I hope you enjoy these.  There are SO many I love, but just picked a few of my favorites to put up here.  I will have them done soon and you can see the rest :)
 
 
 This was THE last picture of the session.  The kids (and adults) had it by this point.  They all turned the switch for one last picture, and it is one of my favorites of the day!






I truly enjoy spending my time with them each year.  Enjoy these previews.  I love the images we captured this afternoon.  I can't wait to share all of them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words