Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A fun family...

I had the pleasure this past weekend to spend time with this lovely family. I have known them for years. This was the first time I got to get behind my camera with them. It was a fun morning. The kids all have such different personalities. It was such a great experience for me to wander this park with them and let the kids lead where they wanted. They each got to pick where they wanted their individual pictures. We got fun pictures, we had some sad ones, some silly ones, and lots of great ones! I hope you guys like them as much as I do. There are plenty more where these came from....I just have to keep some surprises :)
This was near the end of the session. The kids were almost done with pictures by this point. But...something about this one is so sweet. Each of the kids is smiling, but is acting just like a little different.









Something so nice about getting a picture of a father and son.

But then, a mother and her daughters is just as sweet!

I had so much fun getting behind my camera for this session. It was great to see the kids find the place they wanted for their picture and have them feel a part of the day. I hope it was not too painful for them! I know I just had a great morning. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words