Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A sweet way to spend a morning...

I don't know if there is a better way to spend the morning with a newborn and her big brother. This was such a nice session. It was full of surprises, energy, and beautiful images. It was one of those sessions where I just could not stop taking pictures. This is just a SMALL selection of what I captured this morning. K and family/friends, I hope you like these....there are plenty more where these came from!
Big brother and little sister. He was so proud to be taking pictures with her and was SO good with her :)
This particular image will hold such a lasting memory. I have it of my kids and I look at the picture and then the size they are now, and am just amazed. Something simple is so powerful!

Couldn't forget about Big Brother! I tried to make him feel special during the morning as well. Such a sweet 5 year old :)


Precious baby girl....looks like a baby doll! She was only 1 week old and such a sweet girl. She of course did what all newborns do....slept when we wanted her awake and was awake when we wanted her sleeping....but no matter what she was adorable.


The love between these two is already so clear...

The new family of 4



The joy of doing sessions at home is the ease to have outfit changes :)


Little sister with the bear Big brother got her as a present...

I would say this is the perfect Christmas present!
I hope you guys like them. There are quite a few more, but I have to keep some surprises :) I will let you know when they are done, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words