Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A great time with this family...

I had another great session this past weekend! I have known this family for close to 6 years and have been taking their family pictures for at least 3 years now! :) It has been so much fun over the years seeing the kids grow. We were slightly sidelined for this session since it was COLD, windy and rainy. That changed the plan from a park to their home. It turned out great for all of us! The kids got to play, feel comfortable and take a cookie break when needed :)
I hope you guys like these. Once again, this is just a small portion of what we captured....
It has taken me time, but I am almost 100% with telling these two guys apart. Their personalities have changed so much over the past year. I just love how they shine through in these two pictures...


They were so happy to take a picture together! I loved it :)


Protective big sister...

She has an infectious smile...how can you not be happy when she is around!

The whole family, Daisy the dog even wanted to join in!

Can't forget about mom and dad...

A sweet daddy/daughter moment

I love this one of my friend with her kids.

I truly hope you guys enjoy this little sneak peek! I had such a great morning with you all. It was a pleasure as always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words