Monday, November 29, 2010

A wonderful family...

I had the pleasure this past weekend to meet this wonderful family. It was a perfect morning to be outside taking pictures. I was amazed at how many other people had the same idea this same morning. Luckily, the park was large and we could get all the shots we wanted! Once again, this is just a small selection of some of my favorite shots. There are quite a few more, but I like my surprises!
The "T" family, I do hope you like these. It was such a pleasure meeting you this past weekend. Enjoy! :)

I just love getting a mother and daughter in a picture together....

same with a father and son!


These two were not quite sure what to make of me at first. I can be a little goofy to get a smile out of people. Once they figured out I was okay goofy, we were good to go! :)





I hope you enjoy this little preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words