Monday, November 22, 2010

Two precious girls...and the rest of their family...

Once again, I was able to spend some precious time with this family. I have known this "little" girl since she was about 6 months old. She and my daughter grew up together in playgroup. It is always one of my favorite sessions during the holidays. I just love getting together with this lovely group. Even though....I love getting together with all my clients :) That is just how much I love capturing families, especially this time of year!
We had a nice relaxing morning at Gran's house. I hope we captured all the images you guys wanted. Here is just a little preview, as always there are quite a few more I am keeping for a surprise :)
Aren't these two just the more adorable girls! They are so sweet.

I love this one of C. She was dancing around the flowers like a fairy. The progression of pictures is so adorable. She was really comfortable in front of the camera this particular morning, that is for sure!

My friend's beautiful parents. I sometimes think it is harder for adults to be comfortable in front of the camera than kids! It was so nice to get this picture of them both smiling and laughing...probably at something the girls were doing.



Gran and her girls....

Little Miss L. She was an adventurous girl who loved to play in the water this morning. Nothing like adventure while in your Christmas clothes!
Such a sweet family...

After everything was done, my camera put away, and candy in the girls hands....they hopped on the small organ. They were both playing and practicing. It was just so sweet. They look like they are concentrating so hard here. Music is an important part of this families lives, and I just love what this picture shows.
I hope you guys like the images as much as I do. I loved spending the morning with you. There are plenty more images where these came from....I just like surprises! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Words